Your Lanti team has collectively worked with 1000’s of students throughout the years. They are active performers in the community and around the US, many who hold Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees – a melting pot of experience and talents! But at the end of the day, it’s more than just teaching music theory or performing on a stage. We are committed to building into your child’s life in a meaningful and positive way that will impact them for years to come!
What to expect from your Lanti Team:
- Quality teachers and leaders who are selected on skill, and the ability to inspire, motivate, and connect with children.
- Teachers receive annual evaluations and continuing education to keep current and gain fresh new ideas for the classroom
- Your team will provide excellent communication and are ready to help answer any questions you may have.
- Your team will create a positive, fun and welcoming environment that celebrates your child's individuality while listening to their goals and passions.
- Your team will emphasize character traits to help your child become more well-rounded in all aspects of life.
We are so impressed with Lanti - excellent teachers who are caring and supportive plus professional administrators who are accommodating and help you to make the best decisions for your child. My kids are learning fast, staying engaged and having fun with music!! -Denise, parent